- 24-hour Fitness Center with treadmills, elliptical, stationary bikes, free weights and weight machines
- 24-hour Laundry Room with token-operated washers and dryers
- Olympic-sized swimming pool with lifeguard on duty (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Lakeshore Golf Course
- Lakeshore Hockey & Ice Skating Arena
- Horizon Family Entertainment Center
- Ontario Beach Park (Charlotte Beach/Pier)
Shopping & Dining
Wegmans, Aldi’s, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, and Wal-Mart are all less than 4 miles from Greenleaf Meadows. Greece Ridge Mall, Ridgemont Plaza, Stoneridge Plaza, Kohl’s, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sam’s Club, and BJ’s Wholesale are within a 10 to 15 minute drive.
Restaurants at Ontario Beach Park, about 2 miles from Greenleaf Meadows, include California Rollin’ (sushi), Mom’s Margios Diner, Mr. Dominics (Italian), Jetty at the Port (American; gluten-free & vegan options), LDR Char Pit, and Abbots Frozen Custard. There are dozens of other restaurants within a 10 minute drive.
Greenleaf Meadows is located within the Greece Central School District. It is the largest suburban school district in Monroe County and has been recognized by the American Music Conference as one of the best 100 districts for music education.
Visit the district’s website for information including the academic calendar, school addresses, phone numbers and more.
- English Village Elementary (Kindergarten to 2nd grade)
- Lakeshore Elementary (3rd to 5th grade)
- Arcadia Middle School (6th to 8th grade)
- Arcadia High School (9th to 12th grade)